Doctors Explain FM Launches Medical Social Media Platform
Medical Social media provides physicians with tools to share information, debate healthcare policy and practice issues, promote health behaviors, engage with the public, and educate and interact with patients, caregivers, students, and colleagues.
There are many positive ways to use social media in healthcare, including promoting awareness and sharing accurate health messaging. It can be hard to navigate the challenges of social media in healthcare. If 2020 has taught us anything, it's that healthcare and social media can be a very powerful combination.
Key Features Include;
- Friends Users can add others as a friends
- Follow/Unfollow Sngine also support following systems like Twitter/Facebook
- Real-Time Real-Time Newsfeed, Chat, & Notifications and Profile Updates
- Share Users can share any public post on Doctors Explain Medical Social
- Smart Publisher Publisher auto-scrap (Music, Videos, Links)
- YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud Users can share links from these media
- Notifications Get notifications (red notification with counter) from other users when they: Like, Share, Comment, or @mention you
- Sound Notifications for New Notifications & Messages
- Privacy users can change thier privacy settings anytime
- #Hahtags Post #hashtags in posts, comments and chat conversations
- @mention user can mention thier friends
- Photos upload images and have them displayed as a gallery.
- Groups Stay in touch with the group members and share stories with them.
- Pages User now can create pages like Facebook.
- Smiles / Emoticons (smiles) in Messages, Comments and Chat.
- Manage Blocks Users can block other users preventing them from chatting with each other.
- Awesome Profile with Covers and Avatars for user/page/group profiles
- Verify Badge Now profile and pages support verify badge
- Unified Search Box Live search for #hashtags, posts, pages and groups
- See More option for cut long-text post like Facebook
- Retina Display Ready Responsive Design (optimized for iPhone 5 and other iOS devices)
- Suggestions Friends suggestions (for new users), Pages to like, Groups to join